Terms and Conditions
Conditions of sale for goods sold by telephone or from our website
Please note that delivery times will be longer than normal due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Orders are subject to any new Government restrictions and Royal Mail delivery ability. Items will not have to be signed for by customers during the outbreak, the Royal Mail delivery person will knock on your door, step back and wait for you to answer and then the leave the parcel by your door. They will then sign the electronic terminal on your behalf. If you are not in, a card will be left informing you that the parcel will be taken to your nearest collection point.
1. Most of our products are original works and it is not possible to ensure that each complies exactly with any image or description.
2. We need to receive payment in full prior to dispatch. The cost of postage, packaging and insurance will be given at the time of ordering. Payment can be made by Debit or Credit Card ( not American Express) over the telephone, or online through Pay Pal or the Shopify payment platform.
3. Price is that agreed at the point of payment.
4. Arrangements for delivery will be agreed by telephone or notified by email. All deliveries need to be signed for. Please check that all packaging is intact before accepting goods.We will do our best to achieve delivery estimates but if our dispatch date is likely to be exceeded by more than fourteen working days we will contact you and give you the option of cancelling the order. In the event of a delayed delivery please contact us if it is not made within ten working days of our estimate when you will have the opportunity of cancelling the order.
5. If the goods are defective please contact us within two working days of receipt, emailing us a photograph of the damage, and we will arrange for their return at our cost and a refund to you, or some other amicable settlement.
6. If the goods are not defective you have the option to return them at your cost (post, packaging and insurance) within seven working days of receipt, in order to receive a credit for the original item cost and the original postage cost. A telephone call or email prior to their return is required. You must take reasonable care to ensure that we receive the goods and that the goods are not damaged in transit. If you do not exercise reasonable care and the goods are damaged, we may make a claim against you for breach of this duty. If a you fail to return the goods despite being required to by the contract, then we may make a claim against you for breach of contract.
7. Your right to cancel or return goods which are not defective does not apply to individual works produced to your specification, for example commissions undertaken, or personalised products, unless the item arrives damaged.
8. If you are ordering a personalised product, it is your responsibility to ensure that all wording is spelled correctly, this should be ordered by email or letter, as any mistakes made due to your own errors cannot be rectified without extra charges.
10. If you are a business and require a VAT invoice please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your order number and we will send you a detailed VAT invoice.
9. Many of the items we sell on our website are sold by us as primary agents for the artist or maker and we charge them a commission for handling the sale. For these items we will issue you with a sales receipt on behalf of the artist/maker which we will send to you with the delivery. Most of these artists/makers are sole traders and most are not registered for VAT. In these cases VAT is not added to your purchase. Items sold on commission are shown with "com" at the end of the product code and will be marked as commission items on the full product description.
Atishoo Designs, 71 Charlestown Road, Charlestown, St Austell, Cornwall, PL25 3NL, UK
Tel: 01726 65900 email: email@example.com
Partners: E A Hackney & P C Clark
VAT reg no: 217 6146 16