"In The Dog House" is a stunning design perfect for a seaside home, featuring dogs, seals, puffins and people at the beach, digitally reproduced onto a faux suede handmade lampshade from an original torn paper collage by Scottish artist Dawn Maciocia.
- Fitted with adaptor ring to make it suitable for both standard UK and European fitting
- Pendant(ceiling) or standard/table lamp fittings available. Please choose in the options.
- 100% Faux suede polyester fabric
- Professionally rolled edges and back seam
- UV stable & flame retardant
- Passed the glow wire test carried out by the Lighting Association
- For use with maximum 60W or energy saving equivalent
Measurements: 20 cm diameter x 18 cm height.
Made in the UK.
About the artist.
Dawn is a Scottish collage artist based in Fife and has been working professionally since 2012 creating torn paper artworks. Mainly self taught, she attended college as a mature student to study an HNC in Art & Design. It was there she was introduced to working with mixed media, acrylics and inks which evolved into the colourful artworks she creates today. Her love of animals is the inspiration behind her work which is often described as whimsical, magical, tactile and unique.
As well as creating original work, she also works alongside her husband and her small team of skilled assistants producing cards, prints, homeware and gifts all featuring her most popular designs.